Work with us
As a Sales Associate, you will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them returning to More Than You Can Imagine time after time. You will become a part of a dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling strength will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service skills, meeting hourly selling and loyalty program standards, providing product knowledge to our customers and working as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives.
More Than You Can Imagine, Inc. utilizes an innovative way of planning work schedules, allowing an associate to participate more in managing availability and setting preferences for work times. This enables our associates to address their need for flexibility in meeting both personal and work obligations.
- Customer service priority and selling priority
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
- Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the maintenance of department areas
- Greet & acknowledge all customers. Enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude, maintaining the highest degree of customer service every day.
- Open to working in various departments throughout the store, and engaging with different associates, customers, and managers
- Demonstrate willingness & ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
- Maintain & demonstrate extensive knowledge of store services & products, including f it, styling & current styling/fashion trends to inspire customers to make purchases and ensure return business
- Maintain clientele book building regular communication with clients via telephone, email & handwritten correspondence.
- Meet or exceed sales, customer service and loyalty program standards as defined by management.
- Maintain a professionally & fashionably styled personal appearance and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrate willingness & ability to work a flexible schedule for a retail business, including evenings, weekends, holidays & special events on an as needed basis.
- Demonstrate willingness & ability to participate in local groups that cater to luxury clients to promote and develop More Than You Can Imagine’s brand & client base.
- Communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Demonstrate willingness & ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
- Identify correct price of merchandise and tabulate bills using MTYCI’s point of sale system
- Process payment by cash, check, credit cards, etc.
- Process merchandise exchanges according to MTYCI’s policies
- Calculate payment s received & reconcile with totals sales & merchandise
- Ensure client profiles are complete, updated & not duplicated
- Offer customer carry-out service upon completion of transaction
- Answer clients’ questions & provide them with accurate information on procedures & policies in a positive manner, referring all consignor account inquiries to management
- Address customer complaints and immediately refer them to the Manager in charge
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls in a positive and professional manner
- Bag, box & wrap all client purchases to the highest level of appearance and care
- Maintain front desk supplies & and ensure area is organized at all times
- Re-ticket merchandise in an accurate and timely manner
- Pull special orders at needed
- Assist with returning non-purchased merchandise to the proper place on the sales floor
- Provide event support and preparation
- Maintain confidentiality of client information according to confidentiality procedures at all times
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures
- Additional responsibilities may be added as needed
- Upscale retail clothing & accessories sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Well developed sense of professionalism, responsibility & courtesy
- Strong organization & prioritization skills
- Confident, positive & motivated Attitude